Ted Baker launched as a shirt designer in Glasgow in 1987, and has rapidly grown into a leading lifestyle brand. The optical collectionwas launched in 2001 and comprises of quality modern plastic and metals for the contemporary, fun loving male or female.
The designs are rich in colour with exquisite attention to detail and offer a wide variety of styles to suit personal preferences.
Ted Baker Glasses Collection:
- Quirky prints are laminated onto the inside of many acetate frames
- Large collection of colourful metal designs and supras all with sprung joints to add durability
- The well known Ted Baker logo is engraved into the temples of both the male and female frames
- We stock at least 30 different Ted Baker styles and are more than happy order in any frame or colour for you to try with no obligation to buy
- All frames are suitable to glaze with any type of lens; varifocal, bifocal or single vision
- Price ranges from £130 up to £160
- A Ted Baker branded case, cleaning cloth and lens cleaning spray are provided with every purchase