Mulberry have just launched their very first optical and sunglass collection in 2019 with the creative director Johnny Coa leading the design of all the spectacles.
The frames have been modelled around Mulberry’s heritage and identity, with beautifully crafted intricate designs which complement Mulbery’s beloved leather goods.
Mulberry Glasses Collection:
- An elegant yet simple range with beautifully designed shapes with no sparkle
- The famous mulberry tree can be found on the temples of many of the frames
- The majority of the frames are crafted in a premium acetate material
- We stock at least 15 different Mulberry styles and are more than happy order in any frame or colour for you to try with no obligation to buy
- All frames are suitable to glaze with any type of lens; varifocal, bifocal or single vision
- Price ranges from £150 up to £190
- A Mulberry branded case, cleaning cloth and lens cleaning spray are provided with every purchase