In light of the recent Which report, which once again revealed that independent opticians came out top for the best place to buy glasses and get your eyes tested, how does your Opticians compare to what Lesley Cree Opticians in Radcliffe on Trent has to offer…?
- You can see the same fully qualified Optometrist every time you visit
- Everyone is treated as an individual and given a truly personal service
- A 35/40 min eye examination appointment means you won’t be rushed, allowing us plenty of time to listen and advise on your eyecare needs.
- A digital retinal photograph is included in all eye examinations.
- We have expertly trained dispensing staff able to recommend the best frame and lens choice for your prescription and the shape of your face.
- We stock a fantastic range of frames starting from £20 up to many top designer brands.
- A very simple pricing structure; all frame prices are clearly labelled and we will quote you for all your lens options- so there are no hidden “add-ons” and no “pushy” sales-pressure.
- Friendly and helpful receptionists – where nothing is too much trouble.
- Collectively we have over 115 years of experience – so we all know what we are talking about!
- Unlimited frame adjustments and complimentary servicing (pads and screws)
- Free lens cleaning solution with every new pair of glasses and free refills
- Our drink options include Cappuccino, Latte, Tea etc and a Lindor chocolate whilst you browse.
- Our ethos is simple ………we promise to look after you!
If you want to be valued by a local independent practice when it comes to your eyecare, and looked after by a team who have time to listen and give honest advice about your eyes and the price of your glasses, then please call 0115 9332999 to book an appointment or pop into our practice to meet us.