The Italian fashion brand Versace, founded in 1978, is known for their attention to detail and expert craftmanship of each individual frame. The range is aimed towards the contemporary man or woman with precious metals and sophisticated designs.
Gianni Versace, the founder of the Italian fashion house, took an avid interest in Greek mythology which is reflected in the eyewear collection as a Medusa head, the ancient Greek symbol, can be found on the temples of a selection of frames.
Versace Glasses Collection:
- An well crafted range with finely designed shapes
- A touch of sparkle can be found on many of the feminine design to add a touch of glamour
- The Medusa head or Versace swirl can be found on the temples of the frames
- We stock at least 20 different Versace styles and are more than happy order in any frame or colour for you to try with no obligation to buy
- All frames are suitable to glaze with any type of lens; varifocal, bifocal or single vision
- Price ranges from £150 up to £190
- A Versace branded case, cleaning cloth and lens cleaning spray are provided with every purchase